Monday 14 March 2011

Awaiting

Currently at the departure gate T14 waiting for my 1.20 am flight.  It's gonna be a loooooong one, 4 hours.  Which means that once I land it will be effectively 6 am in the morning.  And damn, I wish I brought a book to read...

I happily abused the free Wi-Fi at the LCCT and found out that there's a spelling mistake in my Bio Field Trip Report.  One.  Freaking.  Typo.  Error.

NOOOOOO!!!  I'm dejected already.  The drama that I am.  Hopefully this one week vacation can trigger, or I guess you can say, re-awaken my songwriting chops.  I need more original pieces coming through, since I'm having a 5 month drought already.  Not so good news.  Okay, now to read some Spawn comics!

Oh, and I'll be much obliged to blog on this journey.  Just hope that I have the time to do so, since I've got Mid-Term exams waiting for me back in college.  Eeek.

Split Screen Sadness - John Mayer

No comments: