Tuesday 3 March 2009

Finally some free time , NOT

Wah, my blog seems so DEAD now... Time to defibb!! I was so busy cos of Marching Practice (which was preeety long ago), then after that I had the Keahlian Camp to worry about. To make matters worse, I willingly chose to be Patrol Leader for that camp, which mounted the stress for I was a suckass person at organising myself moreover 7 people... And then there was the Jaya Diri Log Book... uggh don't wanna talk about that. And now I am blogging this post with my mom thinking I'm backing up all my phone info. FYI, my phone got a virus that stops me from accesing my games and my applications, no thanks to being download-happy. Oh well, there's always the ever-looming exams to hype things up ^^

Arrgghh!! Desserts!! Desserts!! Why am I typing "Desserts"?? Spell it backwards. Cos I rather have desserts than to be stressed. Happy studying everyone!!

No comments: