Saturday 14 March 2009

Hui Hsien (or Skye, your pick) punya Tag

So, after rummaging through all my email clogging up my 1% of my inbox space, I found out that my trusty marathon-oriented good buddy tagged me. Seeing this tag interesting (and a way to download more music!), I decided to blog on this so more can share music!! As I always quoted: No music, no life. So let the tagging begin!

Ok, so the rules...

1. Start a audio player filled with songs, obviously. It doesn't matter what sort of player, as long as there is music.
2. Set it to shuffle play, so that the answers are not deliberate but more of a random one (or else where's the fun??).
3. Answer the questions where the titles of the music being your answer.
4. For each answer, just skip to the next song (no cheating!)
5. Tag people (isn't it certain?)

If someone asks you"Are you okay?", what would you say?
Audience of One - Rise Against (ahh, the irony...)

How would you describe yourself?
Black Betty - Bad Company (why did I download this? cos it's kinda befitting...)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Houki Boushi - Younha (honestly, I have zero idea what that means)

How do you feel today?
Better Off On My Own - Sum41 (hmm... good answer...)

What is your life's purpose?
Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry (drat... of all songs)

What's your motto?
She's Got A Way - Bryan Adams (oh, Bryan...)

What do your friends think of you?
Just Another Psycho - Motley Crue (lols, this may be my favourite answer)

What do your parents think of you?
The Way I Are (Remix) - Timbaland ft. Francisco & Keri Hilson (yea, man)

What do you think about very oftenly?
Get Back - Demi Lovato (another crap answer...)

What is 2 + 2? (uh oh, I have a daunting feeling this won't be good)
Beauty and The Beast - Disney OST (why did I have to download this for my mom...)

What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Night Moves - Bob Seger (Bob who?)

What is your life's story? (please give me "Love Story" *crosses fingers*)
Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson (dang it! oh well, still fitting)

What do you want to be when you grow up? (please be "The Scientist" by Coldplay)
Too Many Times - Rob Humphreys feat. Ibukun Akintonde (shoot...)

What do you think when you see the person/someone you like?
We're All To Blame - Sum41 (zzz...)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
She's Back - Westlife (whoa, damn)

What will be played at your funeral? (this ain't gonna be bright or shiny...)
Knights of Cydonia - Muse (waahaha!! lmao man!)

Now for the tagging...
Bokuwa tag:

Megan-san
Danny-san
Pauline-san
Joshua-san
and anyone-else-who-wants-to-do-this-san

Happy Tagging, Hai-desu! ;p

No comments: