Friday 12 February 2010

Her Red Guitar...



Yea... That pretty much sums up what this week's about.

The VIP tickets that I WON from Astro were sick! I mean, we were just 2 metres away from him... Though I never did get to touch him when he did his 5-second crowd surf...

These are the ones taken by HitZ.fm during the autograph session


The Morning Crew, JJ and Ean with Kris

His band mates, Cale Mills(rhythm guitar/piano), Ryland Steen (drums), Chris Torres (bass) , and Andrew (lead guitar) is not in the pic


Yep, someone wants him for Valentine's


He certifies that his concert is gonna be two thumbs up

And he wasn't kidding

IT WAS A BLAST!!

We were kinda surprised to find Daniel inside, since he didn't have a ticket. Turns out the security guard gave him a free pass cos he asked, lucky dude...

Here are some of the pics that my bro took with our cheapo compact camera

He opened the show with "Heartless" with a twist of "Gangsta's Paradise"


He looked straight at the cam, to me that's WOW


I think he was playing "Red Guitar" then
Love that song

I also took some pics taken by other people











Once it ended, I found one of the 6 guitar picks that he chucked to the crowd laying on the floor. I was thrilled. Some sad case must've dropped it, but I didn't care. So now it lies safe and sound in my wallet, for bragging rights, of course...

After the concert Liang, Daniel, Sunshine and I took a pic outside the ballroom


We'll never forget this...

Moreover, we took a pic with Ean, but it was with another person's cam, so I couldn't find it...
Then after all that jazz, we were using the escalator to go down when we saw guess who?? MARION CAUNTER!! By then, I already lost half my voice, Sun was feeling awkward, and Liang was busy snapping shots with other people's cam so we couldn't ask her to pose with us. So... poor Daniel came to the rescue. I wish... Then, she just had to wink at me and Daniel... He was so mesmerised by her smile (or was it her skirt??) that he just went dumb... We begged him to chase her down and he did so, by wobbling like a penguin... So, we gave up and just headed home. You can't have everything right?

Anyways, for more pics and a bit on the concert, you can check this link (but I don't have the song list, sorry)

http://voize.my/events/happenings/kris-allen-rocks-kl-2

No comments: