Tuesday 16 February 2010

Niu (cow in Mandarin, pun intended) Year has past... and what did I get?

Nothing much... Though I'm not complaining. I mean, I can't go against customs. So, we went to S'pore for our occasional getaway. So on Saturday night, we dined with my uncle's family at the Crystal Jade Restaurant at Changi Airport, and when we were loh-ing, my cousin knocked over his glass of Coke and it spilled all over my left foot. Sweetening my favourite RM260 Adidas Supernova Glide running shoes... not that I'm complaining. -Ish

On Sunday, we watched Percy Jackson at 11.30pm and it was quite good. Go watch it. Monday, was all about Bumper cars - on the Wii. My driving credentials have been confirmed. Ask my parents ^^

Anyways, gotta make this post brief cos of 3 things

1) My sister wanna read her manga
2) Gotta sleep di
3) Rest for tmrw's badminton game

Ciaoz for now ^^

Song of the post (new feature to this blog, hope you like it):
Outta Here - Esmee Denters

No comments: