Saturday 20 February 2010

Mobile Suit: École du ciel!!



Yes! I can finally let my long-dormant inner Mecha freak loose!! No more browsing the supposed "free to read" mangas at Borders! I love you, Onemanga!

Next thing, thanks lots to Joyce for having that mini open house. It was very nice of you, albeit awkward. Besides her family and Patrick, who left early, I was the only Chinese there. Moreover, everyone else was wearing black and white... not-so-nice colour tones (but I guess they don't really know our customs...) Only Joyce and I wore yellow... Oh, and we had fortune cookies! I haven't had one since I was 9 years old! Mine said "Knowledge without practice is nothing". Or something like that... Then, we played badminton, yea at 3.40 under the hot sun. At 4, I had to run all the way back home to get ready for that night's dinner at my granduncle's place.

So, I guess that sums up what I did for the day before and yesterday... Can't wait till after the exams, then I can finally move into my new house!

Song of the post:
Officially Missing You-Tamia ft. Margaux Mendiola

No comments: