Saturday 6 February 2010

My hair isn't growing is it??

Yea... it's kinda true, in some twisted way... Maybe the UV rays killed all my skin cells on my scalp back then when I was bald...

Apart from that, I finally got some pics to post on Kempen Budi Bahasa, which was when?? Last last monday? About there la... My memory cells aren't fully functioning. Well, Sab only gave me the pics that have my face in it but, I'll just post them


Well, we were actually doing the Gaga equation but somehow, I turned into a squirrel instead


The Chinese princess, the tokoh wannabe, and the "Confused One"


Thein, Kevin and I living the 1 Malaysia concept


Me, Beng, Aiman, Sun, Thein, Atia and Joyce feeling the groove


A mixed bag of poses...


One big small happy family... well James just joined


This is the official big happy family
Kempas 09/10 baby!!

On another note, I heart Glee... It's so damn cool, hence this pic


I kinda got weird with the tongue but oh well...

No comments: