Monday 9 June 2008

Just my luck

My parents are the "very strict, education ALWAYS comes first" type, so you guessed it, I can't touch the computer until the end of PMR. I mean it's 4 months and you want me to study now? Well, against them resistance is futile, not to mention if you try to bargain it will most likely get worst. So, I am currently under the "radar" posting this. But to think about it, me knowing me, I think it's better to shut me away from the computer. I mean, I am the eldest among my extended family in my father's side and the second eldest at my mother's. So I am the benchmark for all my cousins and siblings. My relatives expect more from me since my UPSR was so dissapointing ( I got 4 A's by the way, 2 B's for both my paper 2s and nearly FAILING Chinese ). I am damn pressured now, then there's scouts ( coz I wanna get Maju at least )and there's guitar for I am taking my exams next year ( though it's pretty far from now, I suck at guitar and don't want to let my teacher down ). So, this will be the last post for practically the next 4 months... Wish me luck...

No comments: