Saturday 13 June 2009

Hi, I'm finally back!!

Sorry for the late posting, guys. Last week's been a drag, a big, fat, ugly, horrible drag. But hey, what's life if it doesn't suck? My god, did LEO forum suck...
What sucked?? I prefer stating what was worth the trip and my hard-earned RM280:
1) That 8TV host (I think it was Baki Zainal) hosting our "Superhero Night"

2) The incredibly fantabulous Miss Malaysia '08 (god, she's hot, and she can sing too)

3) The fine babes there (well, most of them...)

4) Sharing room with Josh, Daryll and James
5) Watching the NBA Finals with them while playing Texas Hold 'Em
6) Taking the trishaw trip with Josh


The kind man who gave us the trip

Everything else sucked. Food, accomodation, the planning of events, yea all that sh!t. And the worst thing is that I gotta attend next year, me being part of the B.O.D.

No comments: