Tuesday 8 December 2009

New Moon, new solution...

This events occurred on a Saturday weekend.

It was Danny's outing and the noob host came an hour and a half late. What was I doing?? Killing time reading those Pete Jackson (or something-Jackson) fantasy game books. 30 minutes later, I went to check if anyone had arrived. I was wrong. So I went back to reading for another hour or so on a book on basketball drills and another mini book on Liverpool quotes...

Anyway, the highlight of the outing was Thein, Kai Sheng (who snuck into the cinema) and me having to watch New Moon. Gawd, it was boring... the first hour I was smacking my injured arm just to keep me awake... The only part worthwhile was the Volturi scene, that was about it...

Oh well... Taylor Lautner can sure kick some butt, huh? But that's as far as his talent will go. Just like Twilight, the whole atmosphere of the movie was close to the "antidepressant" level. But hey, that's just me...

No comments: