Monday 24 October 2011

Courage

For the 21874th time, sorry for not blogging.  I was either too busy violating (and abusing) my free time with FIFA 12 and Dues Ex: Human Revolution (which is shizz AWESOME) or finishing up the assignments I stockpiled all this while, and juggling the tensions of organizing an event with an absurdly demanding crowd.

*sigh* I hate it when I find myself in a position where I have to sigh.  It shows near intolerable levels of frustration.  But I'll soldier on, as I have been doing all my life.  Unfortunately, that means the inevitable outcome of not meeting some expectations.  I'll take the bullet for the team.

But I seem to be bereft of confidence lately...  Maybe it's the big odds placed against me.  Or it could just be me under-performing.  Well, sadly I've been in a mess lately.  Gotta get out of this slump soon.  I'm sure I will buck up.  Just need to push myself instead of someone else helping me. 

I need more courage.  And I'll drive myself to get some.  I must.

Let This Go - Paramore

No comments: