Monday 1 December 2014

Turn

When the future is too muddled to see, I can't help but look back (and sometimes regress).  But I know I've gone far, and I still have fuel in the tank.

This semester has been honestly, pretty shitty.  I'm sure the preceding posts are indicative of that.  But you can't always get what you want.  All this hard work and strife will come good some day, I'm damn sure of it.

So I've had an uneventful Thanksgiving break, filled with damage control, classes and work; so I have a piling workload for the weeks to come plus finals.  I'll just have to face it.


Reiterating the wise words of the egomaniac Dr. Precival Cox of the medical sitcom Scrubs: "It doesn't get any easier; you just get better."

And I shall get better.  I would like to credit Seabird for their rendition of Sometimes, which is the reason behind this post.  At least lyrics still hold weight in this era of nonsensical bass-driven pop music.

Sometimes - Seabird 

No comments: