Sunday 25 June 2017

Work

My performance is not remitted by the amount of fucks I give.

My performance is based off my productivity.

Having to chauffeur you around town to get some goddamn fever medication is not my duty.

You have a wide and kids. I don't. I am under no obligation to take care of your health for you.

Your hostel is just a block away from getting affordable healthcare, covered by the company! We don't work you until you've broken down to even be incapable of walking that far.

You didn't gain 2 hours of rest by us town-hopping, or enjoying the air conditioning on a hot Tuesday afternoon.

No.

You wasted two hours of my fucking time to drive to a more reputable clinic, because you said the clinic nearby your hostel wasn't good enough.

And then I find out that you didn't actually visit the nearby clinic at all! You lied to me, and to the entire administration department as we arranged for your hand-holding session.

Okay, then you come back two days later complaining that the fever never subsided, even if the possibility of having a fever lasting over SIX DAYS PRIOR would have reduced you to a heap drooling over the floor instead.

Whether it be naivete on your end or the inception rooted in your noggin' from what the doctor said might (huge keyword) be a viral infection, you kept insisting (almost demanding, as if you had such privilege) that you be taken to the hospital.

Fine. So I contacted the same people you had lied to a few days prior. But you couldn't even hold your pee and wait for their response.

So you bypassed my authority to interrupt and annoy my boss (who, of course, gives me a proper shelling) when she's dealing with more pressing matters are at hand. Even the infrared thermometer at work AND the clinic twice disagreed with your diagnosis, you lazy fuck!

Thankfully I didn't have to go through the same ordeal as dispatch was available that day. You get your hospital visit, without having to infuriate me as your driver.

So colour me an unsurprising, pissed off figure that I get a call back from HR later that day saying that after a two-hour wait at the hospital for a blood test that the healthcare professionals didn't even bother to treat you as you needed absolutely fuck all treatment to begin with.

Fucking hell.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: