Sunday 2 November 2008

Taylor's University Creative Arts Workshop (Pt 1)

On Thursday 30th October, we 3 Teratais (well, MOST of us) purposely came to school to attend our class trip to Karang Kraf in Shah Alam. When we reach school, we were informed that the Karang Kraf trip was cancelled to unknown reasons. Most of us just sat at the canteen dulan-ing after hearing this. A while later, Pn. Chang (did I get her name right?) came to inform us that we were going to Taylor's Unviersity College for a Creative Arts Workshop, which calmed us down a bit. So we departed at approx 7:45 in the morning. Ok, enough words, more pics right?


Music Connects, well Henry and Ban Joo lah




No points for guessing where we passed


Danny and Kevin, who was using his phone


This would be one of those "I don't wanna do for a lifetime" sort of things




I don't really know what was I thinking when I took this pic...



Alas, we reached our destination

A nice looking "idol" at the college



The fountain at back of the college


So stylo-mylo must have some different language I'm not sure of...

In the (I think) conference room


Kevin was actually explaining about traingles although it looks like a square to me


The front of the college
Part 2 will be coming up cause my com lag like hell now, not to mention there's lotsa pics.




1 comment:

Danny said...

I think ERITA(I'm too lazy to type the full thing) is in French.