Sunday 2 November 2008

My Apologies

Sorry, I didn't update for a while cause my computer crashed. It happened on Saturday, I was chiong-ing my C&C 3 game to test my turtling skills (it means base defending for those who were wondering). Half-way into the game my computer all of a sudden just hanged displaying a vibrant blue screen of immenent doom. So, I tried the Task Manager, which failed and then I try to swap programs and the taskbar menu, both which wasn't responding. I was left with no choice but to reset the computer. I left it to cool for a nice 30 minutes a then tried again. This time, the monitor didn't respond but the keyboard and mouse did. Unfortunately, because the computer's "safety feature", because the monitor wasn't responding, so did the rest of the components. I panicked and told my mom (who else??) about this problem. Next day, we went to Court's Mammoth to diagnose the problem. The "Dr. Digital" there told us that our CPU DVI port (graphics card) was faulty. So, we tried finding for a converter all around The Curve and Cineleisure to change the VGA port to DVI, which we couldn't find. Thankfully, the day after my mom found out that our warranty hasn't expired yet and call for the technician. And now, my blogging may resume. Yay!!

No comments: