Monday 12 April 2010

A quote from camp - "Kem Keahlian, Bahaya"

said Mr. Cheah

Yep, it was quite dangerous, since the juniors got battered the first day cos of the heavy downpour, plus their obvious low mental strength thrown into the mix, not that I'm any better than them when I was their age.

Well, in the course of 3 days in school, I have achieved (or to simply put it, experienced) 3 things never thought that I would do by the age of 17:

1. Bathing in the school's girls' toilet (I'm so bad@$$ right?)
2. Rubbing some complete stranger on the thigh (it was a muscle strain and I had to apply the Counterpain, okay?)
3. Befriending Henry, our school cat #1

Well... I'm still undercover here... Awaiting the camp pics to be uploaded by Joel / Ee Choong / Yi May. Can't wait!

Oh, and post-camp auctions are THE BOMB!!

Oh Africa-Akon ft. Keri Hilson

No comments: