Saturday 29 May 2010

Two lessons, loads of crap in between

Lesson one
Trust your dad on a "sometime" basis, not always. This only applies to decision-making and medical acumen

Why?
Because he insisted that I take his painkiller medicine, resulting in me looking like an orc in Malay tuition.

What Did I Learn??
I finally found out my unknown allergy triggered with, not by, my asthma. It's my body's rejection to Indocids, a type of medicine.

What Will Happen If Not Taken Into Consideration???
Results can vary from minor reactions like swelling of the eyes, or the serious full-blown asthma attack, which may result in my demise. Not a comforting thought.

Lesson Two
Intricate planning isn't compulsory, but it sure makes stuff a hell lot easier

Why?
Cause careless forecasting of chain of events leads to waste of energy, time and money.

What Did I Learn??
I should plan stuff more. Surprises that I have in mind need at least 30 minutes to be planned out. 650 mg of Paracetamol is good stuff...

What Will Happen If Not Taken Into Consideration???
Ignorance of this criteria leads to wasting of time, energy and money as mentioned, which is never good for a guy whose left ankle was sprained a day ago with a possible fracture added into the mix. Moreover, fantasizing on the actual happening of the event will worsen the actual reality of the result.

Airplanes-B.o.B. ft. Hayley Williams and Eminem

No comments: