Wednesday 2 June 2010

Dilemma for the 100th time...

After some interrogation, okay interrogation sounds like an overstatement... after some serious questioning by Josh, I'm stuck between two choices, as always huh?

Is forever an understatement, or an overstatement?? I can't tell... Heck, my mind and my heart are in sync but they also disagree occasionally...

and here's some impromptu lines, I won't really call it poetry...

Yet I wait here,
lying in the dark.
One hand outstretched,
the other just holding tightly to my guitar strings,
the only thing I will always find my solace in.
It may just be the only thing I can always rely on.

Oh, and I heard from James and Sunshine that Pn. Shaja was mighty impressed with my essay... I heard she said it was the best in my class. That's an accolade to hear it from her, on any occasion. Hehe

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)-Muse

No comments: