Saturday 19 June 2010

Das Fusbal

I just came back from dinner not too long ago and saw my sister browsing through Facebook with my cousin on the center stage. I can still remember...

He lives in Singapore and there, the Ministry of Sports sponsor kids from Sect 1 till 3 (equivalent of Standard 1 till 3) to play football. Equipment like jersey, boots, pants and so on are all under government funding so each player gets to choose his number to be on his/her respective jersey along with their name. My smart cousin chose number 1. Number 1, that's like the one and only number specified for Keepers! Why?? He says he chose that number because he is number 1... Lols

Recently they had a friendly match and my aunt took some snapshots. It's been a while since I've posted pics on this blog so I'm also quite happy. Here they are


Pre-game pep talk


I don't really know what was he doing... Did he score?? Dunno...


Haha... He and his oversized training vest


And as you can see, he's the one with the tough guy look, and the peace sign

Don't Stop The Music-Jamie Cullum

No comments: