Friday 16 July 2010

Mmm... Durian

My family had like, what? 7 durians for supper?? The thing is my dad's friend owns an orchard so we get a constant supply of it every year. This year's one was a bit... odd. There was one which was infected with worms, but only in one (what do you call it?) chamber. So we ate the others and to my surprise, there were 2 pieces which tasted partially like pineapple, which was so cool. And I single-handedly cut open all of them. Well in the end, I gained like 1.5 kg solely from chowing down 3 of those fruits. Yes, 3 of them, not in pieces.

Oh, and I didn't get called up for National Service!! Woot! But Joybunan, Sabr, Atia and Aiman got called up... Well, I'm kinda on two halves here. On one hand, I dislike the fact that I couldn't go because then I couldn't spend more time with them; and on the other hand, I'm happy that I don't have to go so I won't be held back from furthering my studies, since I'm aiming for the January intake. But then... Aiyo I can't decide. For her, will I??

Now, my life beckons. Stupid Sejarah... and guitar/vocal practice... having sore throat from the screaming...

Tourists-Julian Casablancas

No comments: