Wednesday 29 September 2010

Interval?

Well, trial exams are, well still what they're all about: leaked papers. It's ridiculous! Some students study their asses off to prepare for the unknown while the other party gets to close one eye, sip on some pina colada and wait for the answer scheme to simply fall on their laps. It's unfair and utterly disgusting. Anyway, they'll get what's coming at them.

I'm incredibly bored right now, hence reverting back to blogging. I got Add. Maths tomorrow so I got some free time on my hands today, quoting Pn. Tan "Add. Maths is a subject where you can't study out of a book. You got to practice a lot. But if you don't study, the better for me. I just have to put a giant cross on the blank paper and give you a "0". Simple as that". I say that's crude, but darn effective.

But tragedy struck this week, more accurately yesterday. My brother's ex-classmate, Zhi Qi, tragically passed away in her sleep. Today I got the news that the doctors concluded that er untimely passing was due to kidney failure, but no one took notice. She just said that she was tired the day before and had slight heartache so she took an early snooze. Thank the heavens that at least she passed away without any pain or suffering. Here's the Facebook page to remember her for all the wonders she was. Although you may not know her, it would mean the world if you guys were to join the page. In her memory. May she rest in peace.

And referring to the post 2 or 3 ones ago, all I can say is that frustration and anger are incredibly powerful tools. But it's words that make the tip of the blade. ALWAYS NOTE THAT, future readers. And perhaps, future-me as well.

Another poem to distort the obvious message.

Does it make sense?
I'm still running in a meadow of dreams,
where all I left behind is what I crave for.
A dream turned to reality.
Now, I live in a distorted dimension.
Where the grey is where I roam,
in an endless whisper.
Can I grasp a second chance in this life,
where all I wanted was to be accepted by someone,
but it's just one mind in the sea of 6.5 billion.
Yet I would stand in the line of fire for that person,
eventhough there's probably another hostile shore I will have to land on.

I Belong To You (New Moon Remix)-Muse

No comments: