Tuesday 7 September 2010

Rewind

Funny how after all the anger and frustration vented from the previous post, I still want to turn back the clock.

But, as I learnt from Dane Cook and Alec Baldwin's characters in I-forgot-what movie, she may be the best for you, but are you the best for her?

Damn those good lines from the movies...

And through all the tough stuff I've been through for the pass few months, I was reminded that we really did care for each other. We were just short on the "similiar interest" department. So was it all worth it? What do you think I'll say?

I'll just say this: Never was it a waste to fall for someone that amazing. It was just the end point that fell short for me.

So the question still remains, does love exist? I'm still searching for the answer. But I guess I should tone down the effort a little and not try too hard next time. Till then... This is my parting note

You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)
-The White Stripes

No comments: