Thursday 11 November 2010

My first kiss went a little...

...like this

Sir Licks-a-lot, Didi, aka Steffi's Shi Tzu (is that how it's spelt?) just greeted me with the trademark licking and all.  But when I finally sat on the couch, he jumped onto the couch as well and continued licking me.  Thus, I lost my unofficial first kiss to my furry friend, well at least it was only my lower lip.  Rest assured, I have thoroughly decontaminated my mouth.

And today is the Form 5's last German class...  That just sucks.  We'll be getting our final term results next week.  Hope we all ace the exam!

All this events, on a memorable International Fart Day.  And I uncontrollably gave out about 12 butt burps today.  Yes, I actually kept track.  So what if I contributed to global warming via my hynie, we all do.  Sorry to disappoint.

Slow Dancing In a Burning Room (Live) - John Mayer

No comments: