Thursday 4 November 2010

Doubt

Exams are nearing... Some 17 days from now... I'll be on the hot-seat instead... And the worst thing, I'm not fully prepared for it.

Yet I keep walking down familiar routes,
in doubt, and in dejected times.
Can I pull myself together,
when others are looking?
Can't even stop the rot,
that's slowly chewing off my foundation.
If only I knew...

Currently watching the "AC Milan - Real Madrid" Champions League game.  Real really bore me...  Although the "Special One" is at the helm.  Still lacking killer instinct.  They just lost the lead and are now trailing 2-1 to an aging AC Milan side.  Filippo Inzaghi, one of the best goal poachers I know, netted the brace.

Still trying to get used to the new text editor...  This will take a while...

*5 minutes later*
And Real Madrid equalises through Pedro Leon... Damnit

Heartbreak Warfare - John Mayer

No comments: