Saturday 30 October 2010

Mr. A-Z, or The Musical Hobbit?

When car-pooling Chin back home, we were listening to Jason Mraz's album, "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" and he told me :" You know, Arlene (our drummer) insist that maybe Rock isn't our thing, and that we should do Jazz. I don't mind, since I LOOOOOVE Norah Jones. But I think he meant that we should pursue Folk because he started talking about John Mayer (the blues-y part of folk) and then drifted further away to Orson (solely alternative rock). In the end, I'm cool with Jazz or Folk ( Team Tracy Chapman!!)

Either way, I'm definitely interested on the direction the band is heading. And Chin, for the last time, it's Resonance, certainly NOT Butterfingers! Peace.

Decided to post some photos from graduation. Here they are


Kev, Dan and I with our Form teacher in 1 Kenanga, Pn. Rosniza


Danny and I with Biology teacher extraordinaire Pn. Wong and
Pn. Khoo, head of the Science Department


Fellow 2 Kenanga and some 3 Teratai peeps


4/5 Kempas 09/10


We also got a pic with our headmistress!! Gotta tag her on Facebook...









The 73rd Petaling Scouts Movement 09/10

I'll miss you guys, and all the trials and tribulations that we endured together
(and I'm wearing our senior tee while posting this ^^)


The LEO Club's Board of Directors 09/10
(Isaac was missing and we took another photo. Still can't find it yet...)

*Update*
Got it!  Here it is.

We were saying : "We help people!"

And saving the best for last, the people who define me.



Best buds of 4/5 Kempas
Aiman, Sab, Atia and Joyce (Sunshine was unavailable at that moment)


Me and Little Miss Sunshine


Kevin, Danny and I
Best buds since Form 1 a.k.a You, Me and Dupree


Das wunder von Damansara und Herr Annadurai
Part of the German class 09/10


The gang with Pn. Tan, Additional Mathematics teacher


Chin, Azrai, Sab and I (she used the large fan to her advantage, see picture below)




The most fashionable dude I may ever know, Aiman
(yes, the fan was blowing)

I'll miss you guys a lot. But I'll see you guys very soon. Love

God, do I miss posting photos on this blog!!

Always - Blink 182

No comments: