Thursday 28 October 2010

Ascorbic acid will never be more annoying

Yeap. It was graduation day. I got up and immediately switched on my radio and played it on shuffle. It gave me... well I don't quite remember. But it was nice and befitting song, I'm sure. Hahaha

Well, today was filled with lots of drama... and photos. I'll keep it short, since I got Bio and History exams tomorrow. It was tears, hugs, more tears, photo sessions, singing to Vitamin C's "Graduation Song (Friends Are Forever)" [as corny as it was], some more drama, group photo shoots, yea... It goes on and on.

Then after that, Chin, Dharsh, Suzie, Kevin, Roger, Gayathri, Li Min, Sam, Lydia and I ate at Food & Tea in TCM. Okay, I'm getting verrry sleeepy now so I'll summarise things.

- the emcee got my name wrong when I was about to get my mock cert
- Sunshine gave me some shocking news (initially)
- Steffi got cramps on both of her feet when in TCM
- Roger Ng and Suzanne Chan killed some patient(s) with me in this Wii game (I think it was "Trauma Knife" or "Trauma Centre" or something like that)
- a kid I played football with got shot square in the nose by Fang Liang ... Very nasty. Massive bleeding. But it's all good. He's okay now
- and my sister just suggested me a prom date. Surprise who... Lucky my mom got my back.

Yeap. That's about it, in a statistical, no-emotions attached sort-of-thing. It's better that way. Still, I can't wait for the pictures!! All 1000+ of them

Don't Worry (Be Happy) - Bobby McFerrin

No comments: