Friday 15 October 2010

Idol!

Nah, I'm just putting that as my header because I'm wearing the American Idol shirt which I've won from the Kris Allen concert. It's part of the deal I made with my tuition mate, who I'm seeing later today. I won't say she loves Kris Allen, but she admires him a lot. So to commemorate her birthday, which was last saturday, I'm wearing this shirt to please her. See? Who needs to give presents all the time?

On another note, I hate the psychological turmoil I got myself into (refer to last months' anger post, you'll get an idea). I mean we're done, but I still find every little window of time to remind me of her. Hope my parents don't see this (or at least if they do, not talk to me about it. It's the I-need-some-space-to-think-it-through sort of thing).

And Danny, I love the past two post on your blog. I feel happier and more touched now. HAHAHA

And this blog needs more photos... Damn I miss using my desktop. Stupid anti-internet-access virus. Will get it done after SPM. Confirm.

Whatever It Takes - Lifehouse

No comments: