Saturday 9 October 2010

Untitled

Sorry, no idea what to put as a header to this post. Lacking some creativity lately... Band practice was super. We jammed to our prom numbers and also some extra fun like AC/DC's "Back In Black" and Guns N' Roses's "Sweet Child O' Mine", with Kevin and I screaming in utter vain in a bid to beat Axl Rose's messed up (in a good way, I mean) vocals.

Now blogging at 5.55 a.m. while watching the Spain-Lithuania game. Why so early? Well my sister has developed a highly inclining interest on Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, which means more computer hogging than EVER before. Period.

The odd thing is that NO ONE, or as far as my intel goes, actually reads the manga enough to influence her. Not to sound too skeptical, but I think she's reading it for the hormonal relief. No diggity.

I bet that she'll choke me with the pillow in my sleep if she were to see this post, which may give me the odds of surviving the next month(s) of 100 gazillion begillion/1, since she doesn't bother checking this mundane thing of a blog. Maybe my mom will though...

When recalling AC/DC's music, I had a sudden weird idea to put in my lyrics bank. It's just one line though...

I rather take a shotgun wedding than have a six-shooter showdown with you

Odd much? Could've done better? Oh well.

3 a.m.-Matchbox 20

No comments: