Monday 20 June 2011

Chosen!

When I first donned my new slacks last Friday for the interview, the thought of being chosen to be part of the ADP Student Committee didn't quite cross my mind.  I just focused on trying to impress them and kept revising my answers.

Before the interview, there sat Naethan, Rikesh and Eric.  We had a chat and I heard from Rikesh's mom (who happens to be the ADP supervisor) that they were opening 20 slots for the committee this year.  I was a bit relieved, noting a 2/3 chance was quite good odds.  So I went in, answered confidently and left in a span of 5 minutes.  It will probably be the quickest interview I'll live through.

And I just received a SMS notifying me of being chosen to be part of the committee.  I was thrilled.  Then I saw the notice on the group wall on Facebook.  Only ten people got chosen.  I immediately felt a surge of elation.  Out of the 30-odd aspiring people, I got chosen.  So the odds were steeper than known, but I made it.  I'm incredibly happy both because I can do something outside my daily studying and the fact that I'll be representing the face of ADP at Sunway.  It's a big responsibility, but I'll relish the challenge.  There's a meeting on Wednesday with the current group and the new group.  Can't wait for that.

Here I come.

Oh, and David Choi was AWESOME OMGOHWIDUASLDIUAWD SEXY KIMCHI DURIAN BOOTILICIOUS!!  It's on his Twitter, not just random rambling.

That Girl - David Choi

No comments: