Thursday 30 June 2011

Adagio

Somehow, God does have his mysterious ways.  I mean, I don't worship him to decide my fate, but I do recognize it whenever he shows me a sign, however miniscule the sign may be, the magnitude always larger.

After my post earlier today (okay, technically yesterday as it's already past midnight), some 12 hours ago, I receive a call from her.

Her reason behind the call is solely to catch up on lost time.  I didn't mind.  We're still friends, good ones too.  Again, she ran out of topics rather quickly.  But I'm okay with that, it just means that we're still the same, I'm just meddling with my thoughts anyway about the previous sentence.  It was good to hear that she's fine, and partially on how I'm fine with it too.  So I didn't miss the middle part of The Karate Kid for nothing.

Oh well, time to sleep.

Crossroads - John Mayer

No comments: