Wednesday 6 July 2011

Fourth of July!


On Monday, the ADTP Student Committee had it's first event with the upcoming board members.  It was at the Sunway-Monash Residence and the management was VERY PRIVY.  Very.  But scrape that.

The whole purpose of the party was to celebrate America's Independence Day, also for the Dean's List ceremony, and a party for the leaving students.

And I was a little nervy.  Of course I should be, it's my first big step in college life outside books. It was going really well, the setup and sound checks and decos.  As Naufal would say:  It looks pretty good!

At 5.30pm, the guests started arriving and soon, the place was packed with people.  It was getting exciting and I thought:  Wow!  This could BE it.  It's gonna be darn fun.

Then, some problems popped up because the management, being privy (that's all I'll say) nearly put the entire event to a complete halt.  But thanks to our adviser, Mr. Chong, he and his top-notch negotiation skills bought us just enough time to enjoy the party.  We really owe it all to him.

Here are some of the best pics from that day.  Not much explanation is needed, credits to Vicky Ong for the pictures.




 



 








It didn't matter whether I had a quiz for Sociology the following day, or that my hair was badly chlorinated, or down to the fact that I cut finger in the process of tying balloons.  It was worth it.

I'll be looking forward to working together with you guys again!

B Is For Brutus - The Hives

No comments: