Thursday 18 August 2011

Daze

This past few days have been quite nerve-wracking for me.  Paintball was boatloads of fun, but at the expense of my grandaunt (God bless her soul) leaving this plane and my good friend getting caught up in a nasty accident.  Thankfully, I was there during the moment.  I don't know...  maybe sorrow is coming across naturally to me, that I not embrace it but on the flip-side, acknowledge it to be an integral part in life.

Orientation today was another bucket of joy.  I helped out the Sun-U Council and had a great time with random strangers who came for orientation.  Funny thing is, that for once I didn't think it was so important to know their names.  I guess sometimes it's fun to hang-out with strangers coming together for one sole purpose.  When I think about it now, it's sort of a mini epiphany on how joy should be felt.  That's comforting.

And my parting message today:
To all my friends,
I've always cared.
It's just that I wasn't always showing it,
just lying outside visibility.

Warning Sign - Coldplay

No comments: