Sunday 7 August 2011

I'm BORED!

I've been trying to fill up my time with more useful stuff in my agenda, since my first sem break featured me solely vegetating at home.  So for the past two weeks, I've been going to social events, well... minor ones, walking around the place, and spending more time playing my new Football Manager 2011.

Okay, so maybe more time will be put to playing this game.  BUT STILL!  It's a good game which involves tactics.  So it's not that bad.  And I'll be going for paintball soon, so cross that off my Bucket List.

Yea...  I'm kinda just posting to fill my blog up.  Cheers.

Oh!  And the Community Shield is on tonight with Man United going up against the "noisy neighbors" Man City.  I'm sure it'll be interesting.  Aguero may be starting!  And I'm curious how David De Gea will fare.

Signals the start of the Barclays Premier League next week!!

I Told You I Couldn't Stop - Jakob Dylan

No comments: