Tuesday 14 February 2012

Speedy

Last week, I decided to take my bland life into my hands and enlisted myself for the ADTP Speed Dating event. I made a mistake by backing out last year and since I'll be leaving, might as well enjoy college life here in Malaysia with a little added spice.

We were each given 2 minutes to chat.  I thought, okay that would be plenty of time.  120 seconds?  Man, was I deluded.  But it was really fun.  I met new people, of whom virtually all talked about college life, perhaps had an unintentional spark, and did my self-confidence a minor favor.  At the end, each participant had to pick an individual of the other party who they deemed most...  "favorable".  It was a pity that the girl I chose didn't pick me but hey, lose some, win some.  That was what I thought until Shaun, the emcee of the event got her number instead.  I got a slight nick from that, but whatever.  I'm suuuuper patient.

Okay, back to studying for my Business Stats test.  THIS SHORT SEMESTER'S TOO SHORT!!

Flashbacks - Ram Di Dam

No comments: