Thursday 7 June 2012

Uplift

They all say:
life has its ups and downs,
that what goes around comes around,
with no such infinite run.

I think I've finally skipped that hiatus,
so I can re-emerge,
lively and joyful,
to embrace.

No more trudging home,
my head down in dismay and fatigue;
now it's just fatigue and gratefulness,
with the occasional grin.

I write as the phoenix looms above,
reading my movements,
partially dictating the plot,
but I don't mind.

And among the kindle of friends,
I was greeted with teases,
for the very first time,
of which I accepted wholeheartedly.

But the sands keep shifting,
and I can't dictate the flow,
I can only manipulate the tempo,
and hope that the piano plays in sync.

I just got up and thought that I should blog, for some reason.  Well, that was a bunch of spontaneity...  Very rojak but I guess it's okay.  Hahaha!

Oh and another note,


HAPPY 300TH POST!!  WOOOHOOOO!!

Confidence (For You I Will) - Teddy Geiger

No comments: