Saturday 16 February 2013

Wraps

So another uneventful Valentine's Day had passed with not much eventfulness (because I'm a sourpuss, that's why... kinda).  So in my blatant attempt to not make this post are dreadfully wordy, and thus boooring to some (you know who you are), I decided to add in some visual components in this post.  That, will hopefully dispel the original intention of this post.  Oh, I hope so.

I still wonder, why is Valentine's Day such a celebrated day?  I mean, refer to the picture below of Saint Valentine.


Moreover, I have arrived at a realization that my command of English is slowly deteriorating as I am writing less and less.  As lame of an excuse as it is, here's a poem for some curious souls to graze on.

Those beautiful shades of green,
as the splendid hue reveals itself to me,
one more time;
it brings a new life into me,
any time, every time.

A dilatory gaze, always broken with reluctance,
as her lips gently usher words,
with a smile of which holds no relevance,
but always with meaning, with grace and gentleness.

It rejuvenates a lost sensation,
laying in the crevasses of this vessel.
Contradicting logic,
but hasn't it always been the case?

As her eyes met mine,
I saw it, as clear as day.
The selfless intent to aid others,
the grace behind her movement,
the intelligence complementing her luscious contours.

She's my exclamation point,
understanding my intent,
following my passion,
sharing my vision.

She exudes my being,
whether she knows it or not.
She... is my will.

Alright, that may have been a little heavy.  But that's what you get for not letting out your emotions every once in a while.  To end this post, here's a picture (courtesy of 9GAG) for a somewhat amusing (probably because Cyclops was my favorite member of the X-Men, until the movies ruined him forever) picture.  Have a good week ahead!

How Cyclops sees the world.

Moonlight - Violet Winter

No comments: