Friday 1 May 2015

Songs

I was having a conversation with Aida earlier and I noticed that I've had a particular song for each semester I've been here.

So... here's my list!

Fall 2012
Song: Ghost
Artist: The Preachers

Winter 2012
Song: Goldrushed
Artist: The Royal Concept

Spring 2013
Song: Sleepyhead
Artist: Passion Pit

Summer 2013
Song: Get Free
Artist: Major Lazer feat. Amber Coffman

Fall 2013
Song: I Don't Know What To Do
Artist: Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson

Winter 2013
Song: Storms and Hurricanes
Artist: Animal Liberation Orchestra

Spring 2014
Song 1: Thunder Clatter
Artist: Wild Club

Song 2: Old Love / New Love
Artist: Twin Shadow

Summer 2014
Song 1: Hard On Me
Artist: Robby Hunter Band

Song 2: He Used To Be
Artist: The Right Now

Fall 2014
Song 1: A Case of You
Artist: James Blake

Song 2: High School Lover
Artist: Cayucas

Winter 2014
Song 1: Brother
Artist: Matt Corby

Song 2: Re: Stacks
Artist: Bon Iver

Spring 2015
Song 1: Georgia
Artist: Vance Joy

Song 2: Switzerland
Artist: The Last Bison

So there you go.  Some were easy to identify, some had more phases than one.  Go take a listen, will you?  Cheers.

Lifted up (1985) - Passion Pit

No comments: