Saturday 27 June 2015

Gay

Yesterday, the U.S. Supreme Court legalized the marriage of the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual) community in ALL FIFTY STATES!!

I am elated myself. I might not know many people who are from the aforementioned community, but I do believe that you should be with the one you love. No barrier should exist between you and your significant other and it's touching to see Americans (mostly) agree on a single subject.

Maybe I'm just happy that it gives me more hope for love in my own life, maybe I'm just doing this as a quick fix to my emotional bouts, or maybe I just am touched by the explicit showing of love.

All I know is, I'm happy for this. And I'm tearing up a little. Love unconditionally. I should learn to live like that.
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: