Monday 16 May 2016

Title

The World Youth Jazz Festival was short-lived due to the rain.  I'm still wrapping my mind around what aspects of jazz had I listened to from a rock band.

But hey, I got to watch Captain America: Civil War and loved every bit of it.  Thank you Sabr for being a good sport.

Segway-ing that, my phone's starting to show its age by consistently dying on me  even when it is charging.  I had to dash back home at 10 pm midweek in a panicked state as my phone refused to wake up.  After 3 hours of rummaging through old phone boxes, I found an old Nokia phone as backup.  That being said, the HTC had decided to play nice again the next day (I charged it overnight).  But it's time to look for a new phone...

I've also just started writing my book.  Taking Sabr's advice and making baby-step progresses with it.  We'll see where that takes me.

The Barclays Premier League also ended last weekend.  I need to brush up on my game analysis.  Finished some 48 percentile in the world, which is awful.

Bam Bam - Sister Nancy

No comments: