Thursday 18 May 2017

Bagels

Well I'm going through some existential problems so let's explore that for a bit.

I'm feeling lonely. Like... Really lonely. It doesn't help that I just listened to Harper Audio's "The Shadow Queen", "The Other Us" and "The Light We Lost" or that I've hosted a dating couple in recent days (who are lovely, by the way).

I think in my own reluctance, maybe I should move with the times and get a dating app. The people who I've interest in are not reciprocating so I should move on before I go down the rabbit hole of fantasizing things.

So here I am (there's loads of other content which I could have wrote but for some reason this phone app can't post through 4G, so I'm left backdating content).

Am I... Conceding defeat?

Me? The kind of bullish hard-head who stands by his own moral compass even when the world screams back?

I'm not sure. But if I'm considering it, it's as good as saying I've given up to conventional meets and greets.

Honestly. Me, using a dating app? Either my looks would detract you, or my dry quip. Seriously, me... Using a dating app?
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: