Saturday 9 December 2017

Panda

Hey... so... kinda a bit of a ramble here because it's slightly controversial.

I think Pandas, as cute as they are, should just not be bothered with.

Yeah, they're adorable.  Yes, it's a protected animal. 

But hear me out, those things are now so far detached from the wilderness that it's domesticated.  It's no more than a house cat.

They're so clumsy, so expensive to take care of, and demand such a specific (and energy-inefficient) diet of bamboo shoots that it's a far cry from what you would normally define as a bear.

If you put them out in the wilderness, they will perish.  And hey, we should save cost and leave them to die.  They have nothing to contribute to civilization aside from being a unique token animal.

There.  That's my two cents.  Come at me.

Sidenote, I'm 2/3 of the way to finishing my Sidisi, Brood Tyrant Commander deck for Magic: The Gathering (yeah, geeky me), so that's exciting.

Also, I got a book over the Big Bad Wolf book sale so hopefully I'll read it.

Oh, and I should really, really either complete the plethora of my video games, or finish editing my book. 

Aguanile - Marc Anthony

No comments: