Sunday 12 May 2019

Brain

Mini-rant, for toxic objectification of people and how unintelligent the workplace can be.

I scoff at your basal desires of beauty. That what constitutes as physical beauty can only result in men preying over her and nothing else.

It's laughable how compliments cannot be taken as face value for being just words of affirmation, that there is some ulterior motive, to be acted upon in tandem with praising one's physical appearance.

To the new girl, I don't know you, but I'm sorry your first impressions here involved you being reduced to just your looks. You deserve so much better.

After-note: read your fucking emails. Don't find me for a non-issue if you can't read messages in which the issues have been resolved.

Organise your damn self, because I am exhausted of the handholding, and not accomplishing what I'm set out to do.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: