Tuesday 6 August 2019

Lean

These past months have been pretty crazy. Here's the reason.


The things you've made me do:

- Read up on dog breeds which are hypoallergenic and don't shed, due to your asthma
- Study Malaysian spiders as I re-explore my issue with the fear of cockroaches
- Plan for events six months ahead instead of living week by week
- Re-learn what it means to interact with strangers, and liking them
- Learn to be more expressive of my feelings and emotions
- Memorise lyrics to Disney songs
- Understand that it's okay to shift arm positions even when I'm too preoccupied with holding your hand
- Shamelessly gobble up more than one serving of food
- Spend money on others rather than myself

The things you've prevented me from doing:

- Not be loved

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: