Sunday 29 September 2019

Sort

What's this? A double-post in a day? Yeah... I'm in Seremban for the day and the boredom is starting to set in. So I'm scouring through my drafts to post them.

This was from early June this year.



"It seems like you haven't found closure, yourself".

Honestly, I haven't really sat down to properly ruminate on that. While I think that I had lived my life without regrets, it seemed that I exhibited bitterness when I talked about "what if's".

So... Have I worked out my past issues and made peace with them? Some of them, yeah. As for the fringe cases, I don't know if I can ever do that. I'll just have to eventually come to terms with them. Until then, I'll do my best to not be over-encumbered by my past decisions.

I want to see the best in people, that when put in a tough situation, make the best decision, to the best of their knowledge at that given moment.

It might not be the nicest, or correct call, but that's the demand of pressure.

I might not agree with their choice, or their decision, but I cannot take away their thought process.

So why am I the exception to my own rule? Well, that's something I need to work on.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: