Friday 29 May 2009

And another exam bites the dust, along with my brain

Whee!! Another term of the dreadful mid-term exam has passed ^^ I even skipped today's Hari Guru celebration to have my own. Turns out I missed a lot today but, oh well!! How much could I have missed??

Interestingly, I learnt a few, irrelevant but interesting facts during the 2 weeks of exams. But I must warn you, it's a wee bit disturbing. So here's what I learnt:

Handy-dandy not really fact #1:
My best friend counts our pee time (freaky...)

Handy-dandy not really fact #2:
Chin's butt can compare to more than his butt alone

Handy-dandy not really fact #3:
The PJK exam is also known as walk-around-and-finish-your-Bio-peka time

Handy-dandy not really fact #4:
Copies of Daniel DO exist

Handy-dandy not really fact #5:
Ritchie has no moral rights when it comes to playing smack-my-hand with a girl

Handy-dandy not really fact #6:
Eirene is probably a more hardcore gamer than I am

Handy-dandy not really fact #7:
Su-Yi screams pretty loud

Handy-dandy not really fact #8:
My class is the best tipped to cheat class (which is totally obvious and disgraceful)

Handy-dandy not really fact #9:
Zee is especially funny when he freaks out

Handy-dandy not really fact #10:
Beng can kick my chair real hard for an outstretch leg

And with that, you have learnt 10 new facts about exams!! Yay!! Aiyo, got troop tommorow... better sign off now. Nitez

No comments: