Saturday 2 May 2009

Pain ar!

Wah, today for scouts the juniors had their 10 KM hike. The Form 3s worked on the checkpoints while we Form 4s did our monkey bridge. We started roughly at 8 and ended about 5, I guess (since I left at 4.30). 8 hours of sun tanning ain't gonna prolong my life any bit...

Anyways, during our activity, Ee Chong and Ken Vern went to buy some drinks and since it'll be tiresome to collect cash from everyone, I just chucked Ee Chong my wallet. And so he announced to all the Form 4s "Hey, Fang's gonna belanja us all, Woo!!" Damn zzz wei... Then when he returned, he told me to collect RM1 from everyone, and that I'll gain RM3.40 after that, which seemed good at first......until the part where he reminded me about it in front of Eirene and Heang...

Then later when we were hammering the metal pancang for the hand-rail, Ee Chong was hammering lightly and Eirene asked"Hey Ee Chong, you guy or not?" He immediately reached for his nuts... Yea, it was funny. Then Si Jie called Ee Chong "Hey Ee Chong, check (he meant check the pancang) So Eirene and I joked on Ee Chong checking his nuts to see if he's a guy. Damn lol man, lucky he didn't hear me.

So now, I'm typing with aching palms and legs, but oh well it was overall fun.

Oh, here are the Larian SMKDU 09 pics, sorry for being so late I forgot
http://picasaweb.google.com/bladehunta93fang/LarianSMKDU09

Oh yea, one question to all you readers out there:
Don't you hate spammers??

Just reminding some people ^^
Fang, signing out.

No comments: