Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Birthday Kevin!!

On a wonderful Saturday evening, I attended my dearly beloved friend's, Kevin, sweet sixteen birthday bash. So as a tribute to him, I'll post some pics of him through my cam whoring years, Enjoy :]


Yea, you make us all happy


Always striking your signature pose

Even making us look more photogenic, lol


Sure, we may not agree to each other eye to eye all the time

And maybe Hui Hsien and Agnes inflicted a bit too much "pain" on you

Plus, you may suck at Guitar Hero

But hey, it's only normal

We'll always be anime fans

I know you'll probably blow my head up reading this post, but oh well I like to see you try


So as a friend, I wanna say




Happy Sweet Sixteen, Kevin!!



I love you man, Justicar!


Here are the pics on his birthday bash, some may be complety irrelevant so skip those pics.


Or you can use this link

http://picasaweb.google.com/bladehunta93fang/KevinSSweetSixteen?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ6zsNr8lsrThAE&feat=directlink

No comments: