Saturday 14 November 2009

And so, another schooling year ends

Yea... The last few days of school was close to dead in the hype department. If I can use one picture to describe the last few days of school, it would be this:



Haha, too much Chinese Chess, and any other brain games...
Today's trip to Batu Caves wasn't that bad la... Ignoring the giant hole bored through my wallet, it was incredibly majestic, yet fun. There were only two issues on the downside today:
1 ) Being mistaken as a junior during troop earlier today, no thanks to Eric and Clarence =.= I guess it's my height that gave me away...
2 ) Having to explore the caves with cave cockroches... Ugh so disgusting... Seeing all of them scampering away from the beam of our flashlights.
Anyways, I can't wait for tommorow's jamming, hopefully we'll make more progress with our song(s). Not to mention Tuesday's report card day... Damn takut la. At least there's the F1 exhibition at Mid Valley later that day so I can let my stress fly out the window.

No comments: