Sunday 29 November 2009

What have I done??

Well... I'm not quite sure what was on my mind when I when to the barber shop on Wednesday... All I know was that I have futsal later that day and most of my peeps will be there. "Ah, what the heck", I thought, "let's get this over with". So I told the Indian barber that I wanted to shave my head bald. A moment later, the entire shop was filled with laughter. I just laughed along with them. Well... it wasn't that bad. Except when you try to put on a shirt. The hair act like thorns and just hold the fabric in place, making it quite a challenge to wear a shirt. To be frank, I still can't believe that I'm bald. Even sleeping is hard, no thanks to the absence of my hair, my head just feels like it sinks into my pillow and meet with the hard mattress. I just took a picture of myself bald, you know, to immortalise the moment... So don't you laugh... About the pic, I just cincai pose oni...Oh, I added in some text for kicks ;p

P.S: To Chin, I'm blogging cos I have a life!

No comments: