Thursday 20 January 2011

TGIT (Thank God It's Thaipusam!)

Yeah!!  I get a day off for my first week of college today, which coincidentally is my mother's birthday.  Happy Birthday, mom!!  Lots of love!!

Well, the first week of college was mainly introduction classes.  I was quite, no VERY surprised that I haven't found ANY "Jiro Chinese" in the institution thus far.  Until Monday in my Psychology class.  You wouldn't guess who: my Psychology lecturer herself...  Like AMAGASH!  I got to learn Psychology, which I have no clear idea on, and learn in while dealing with even more confusing words and terms.  This is going to be tough!

I was also notified that I was accepted into Calculus I after the initial grading had too few students who passed.  But I decided to re-sit Pre-Calculus as I'm in no rush to do my Maths subjects as I only require a minimum qualification of Calculus I.  So why not get a good grade for Pre-Calculus, and get good credits for Calculus I as well??  And I learnt that another Puan. Shaja IS POSSIBLE!!  Well, I met my English lecturer which is quite similar to the former.  I'm SOOOO thrilled!!

Currently cramming my games from the desktop into my parents' 30 GB hard-drive.  Probably gotta do another 3 trips to fully transfer all my files.  This is gonna take a while...

You Get What You Give - New Radicals

No comments: